BEAUMONT COMMUNITY CREDIT UNION HAS PARTNERED WITH THE LEADING PRIVATE STUDENT LOAN SOLUTION FROM NOT-FOR-PROFIT CREDIT UNIONS
PAYING FOR COLLEGE JUST GOT EASIER
Recognizing the need for private student loans for its members, Beaumont Community Credit Union is proud to refer students and their families to the EdAccess Private Student Loan, which is available through the cuStudentLoans network of credit union partners.
With college enrollment at an all time high, paired with the escalating cost of tuition, cuStudentLoans provides families with a complimentary product to assist them with funding higher education. The EdAccess loan can help pay for all qualified education expenses, including tuition, room and board, books, computers, even past due tuition bills. This private student loan option also includes a unique financial literacy component that helps students learn good credit habits and build their credit scores while they are still in school.
We are very excited to be able to refer a credit union managed private student loan product to our members. With the price of college on the rise, students and parents are finding it difficult to afford higher education. This private student loan takes over when federal funding is exhausted, which allows students to focus on learning, not wondering how to pay for the next semester.
EdAccess Private Student Loan Benefits:
- No origination fee
- Low rates, and with good grades get even lower rates
- 1% interest rate reduction once you repay 10% of the loan
- 30-day no-fee return policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
- No cosigner required for creditworthy student borrowers
- Email statement and small monthly $25 Proactive Payment that help build a credit score while still in college
Apply today at www.cuStudentLoans.org/bmtccu